Christmas is fast approaching but if you are stuck on a gift for that hard-to-buy-for person in your life, look no further because Bellissimo has got you covered! They may be known for their full-service design centre and furniture offerings, but they also have the most stunning curated shop filled with unique and special giftware and home decor items in town. I had the pleasure of spending a morning there curating a holiday gift guide for you so you can take advantage of their 15% off sale on Saturday (December 16th) and finish off your holiday gift shopping in style.
1. Bone and Nickel Serving Tray – This tray comes in a few different sizes and is the perfect way to serve up your favourite holiday treats and drinks to your friends and family over the holidays. When you aren't using it, it can be the perfect compliment to an ottoman, coffee table or sofa to display your current decor vignettes. I love the delicate herringbone pattern of the tray and the whitish tone will compliment any small home decor item you have currently that you want to show off.
2. Gold Rimmed Champagne Glasses - As of late it seems that gold is the new neutral when it comes to home decor and your holiday toasts will certainly be elevated with this gorgeous gold rimmed champagne glasses.
3. Gold Confetti Napkins - These napkins are so fun and chic! The best part is that they are 100% cotton so they will wash well and be ready for your next dinner party.
4. Throws - The moment the summer days disappears and makes way for the cooler days of fall, I crave a hot drink and cozy snuggles on the sofa. These throws are the softest things that I've ever touched and the moment I touched them, I just wanted to wrap up in all of them and never leave the store. These throws are handmade in the United States from natural fibres and come in the most stunning colours and patterns and you would be able to find the perfect one for yourself or as a gift. They have a selection of throws made from cotton, bamboo, alpaca wool and merino wool and are all so luxurious and beautiful that it will be hard for you to leave one behind when you visit.
5. Pink Vintage Style Glassware - These beautiful glasses caught my eye the moment I walked into the store. I've been drawn to all things vintage and I love how delicate the designs etched on these glasses are. These will sure make any hostess in your life smile when they open their gift to find the glasses waiting for them.
6. Gem topped Stir Sticks – These are not only beautiful to handle but oh so practical and will make the sweetest stocking stuffer for the hostess on your list this year!
7. Vintage Inspired Depression Glass Candleholders – Bellissimo carries these in a range of colours and styles that hold votives, pillars and tapers. They also have a large selection of tapers in a wide range of colours and sizes that are dripless and the colour is throughout the taper, so they look beautiful as they are burning. My favourite would have to be the large pillar sized candleholder because it so pretty as is, but I can just imagine how beautiful it would be once the pillar is burning.
8. Selection of Egg Cups - I am a lover of eggs and I know I'm not the only one so I'm sure you have someone on your holiday list that would be delighted to receive a set of these adorable egg cups. They carry a few different designs but they are all equally adorable!
9. Whale Salt and Pepper Shakers - These were too cute to walk pass and not pick up! They would be the perfect gift for someone that just got their first apartment or the person in your life that could call brunching a job.
10. Spicher and Company's Vintage Vinyl Floorcloths - Have you been looking for something in that hallway that you just can't seem to find the perfect mat or covering for?What about in the kitchen? In the dining room? These stunning and unique mats are certified non-slip, waterproof and easy to maintain floor coverings and are manufactured on a unique vinyl substrate. They can be easily cleaned, are commercial grade vinyl, certified Phthalate-free and there are no off-gassing of toxic chemicals during or after production. There are over 5000 different options of patterns and sizes available to choose from and they add an instant design element that is easy to maintain. I just love some of the vintage patterns that they had in the store and could imagine them fitting into so many places in our new home.
11. Cavallini Decorative Papers and DIY Vintage Poster Kits - Bellissimo carries the most unique and beautiful collection of decorative papers that I've come across. You will be able to find one to suit every personality on your gift list. The papers can be used as beautiful pops of patterns in your drawers as liners, framed and hung on your wall like art, or the most stunning gift wrapping paper.
12. Cavaillini Calendars - This one was a favourite and I had to take to take it home with me. The quality of these stationary pieces are one of a kind and once the year is over, you could frame the images separately for a beautiful collage of art work in your home or office. Hurry in, these are a customer favourite and are going fast!
13. Christmas Ornaments - Each year Bellissimo curates the most beautiful selection of holiday ornaments. I fell in love with the ornament with the Eiffel tower because it reminded me of our honeymoon three years ago and I’m excited to now have it each year to bring back those wonderful memories. I think finding a special ornament for our tree each year will be a holiday tradition that I look forward to each year.
14. John Derian Decoupage Plates – Bellissimo is the exclusive stockist for these gorgeous handmade plates from New York. These are certainly a collector’s item and just stunning on the wall. I think I could have stood in front of them all day just examining the details of the illustrations. These would make the perfect gift for that hard to buy for person that would be a lasting impression.
Your holiday shopping isn't complete without a visit into Bellissimo to see their beautiful collections of giftware and home decor items that would certainly please anyone on your holiday shopping list... or even for yourself! I hope my curated list of items help to spark some gift giving ideas for you and finally allow you to tick of those last few names on your holiday gift list.